can't even do this night justice with words...it was awesome...i'll go backwards, we went to Shari's - Mom, Dad, M, me, Kr, C didn't show up / just got a call from M, they are at C's/ anyway, we ate and talked and joked and laughed and it was cool...had a great talk with R, chatted with Br, D, Ke, Li, Wh, etc. mostly at the little thing after Baccalaureate...M's solo and Cl's solo rocked, the choir sounded so awesome...T and D's sermons...the testimonies...the music...very incredible and powerful...I am so thankful that many students and family members showed up to hear an important message...K P was good...work at Livingston was good- I handled 29 5th graders on almost the last day of May...that was pretty interesting...anyway...I just talked to K...just wanted to connnect and tell her I love her and see her tomorrow...thanks for a good day, God...bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment