Monday, January 31, 2005
01/31/05
i am still trying to recover from this flu...i am so exhausted and congested, can't hear at all and have absolutely no energy...what am i going to do?...i am going to try and "work" a couple of hours at kids place this evening, but how responsible is this choice?...also, i still have a bad cough...it may not sound like it, but i am so much better than i was...i am just getting very frustrated to not be able to provide for my family...i need to go, it's too much to have to type all of these words...it wears me out...when will i be back to feeling some energy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get better Ms. Teacher...I know it has stricken many people the same as you, and it does eventually go away. I was fortunate to get a flu shot, only because I have a chronic illness that I would gladly give up if it were possible. Thank goodness for flu shots in this day and age.
Post a Comment