Wednesday, May 25, 2005

it has been a long time since i wrote...march 27, to be exact...well, so much has happened, and i won't go into great detail...kim has been back living here since april 4...so matt, kim, and i have just been living together like there was never any time away from one another...sometimes i just stop and think about it and i am so thankful...also my grandma died yesterday, so that has been hard...she had alzheimer's which is an extremely cruel disease...friday is her funeral...i will write more later...hopefully i won't wait 2 more months until i next write...later

1 comment:

sumo said...

Very sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I haven't been back because I though you'd stopped blogging. But, I found you again since you left your comment. Happy to hear about your children living with you. Be sure to talk about what's going on with you guys. Take it easy.